Kim Kardashian: "I'd Love to Raid Jennifer Lopez's Closet"
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/kimkardashianweb/.12 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/JGM/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Kim Kardashian has one of the most enviable wardrobes in Hollywood, from designer gowns to her own QVC and Sears collections. But that doesn't stop the reality star from crushing on another style icon's clothes.
"I would love to raid so many celebrities' closets, but I think Jennifer Lopez's would be amazing," Kardashian, 31, told Us Weekly at the Hot Hollywood party, where she was honored for being "The Total Pro" in Los Angeles Wednesday night.
The mogul, who wowed in a silver strapless Catherine Malandrino dress and neon pink Casadei stilettos, also has her eye on another celeb’s over-the-top duds.
"I think Madonna's closet would be amazing, just all the pieces she's had for many years," Kardashian added.
And when it comes to her own red-carpet fashion skills, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star says it comes down to confidence.
"If you're not feeling it, you're not going to look sexy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite