Kim Kardashian: "I'd Love to Raid Jennifer Lopez's Closet"
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/kimkardashianweb/.12 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/JGM/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Kim Kardashian has one of the most enviable wardrobes in Hollywood, from designer gowns to her own QVC and Sears collections. But that doesn't stop the reality star from crushing on another style icon's clothes.
"I would love to raid so many celebrities' closets, but I think Jennifer Lopez's would be amazing," Kardashian, 31, told Us Weekly at the Hot Hollywood party, where she was honored for being "The Total Pro" in Los Angeles Wednesday night.
The mogul, who wowed in a silver strapless Catherine Malandrino dress and neon pink Casadei stilettos, also has her eye on another celeb’s over-the-top duds.
"I think Madonna's closet would be amazing, just all the pieces she's had for many years," Kardashian added.
And when it comes to her own red-carpet fashion skills, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star says it comes down to confidence.
"If you're not feeling it, you're not going to look sexy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite