Kim Kardashian: "I'd Love to Raid Jennifer Lopez's Closet"
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/kimkardashianweb/.12 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Hall/Pena/JGM/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's Plagiarism
Kim Kardashian has one of the most enviable wardrobes in Hollywood, from designer gowns to her own QVC and Sears collections. But that doesn't stop the reality star from crushing on another style icon's clothes.
"I would love to raid so many celebrities' closets, but I think Jennifer Lopez's would be amazing," Kardashian, 31, told Us Weekly at the Hot Hollywood party, where she was honored for being "The Total Pro" in Los Angeles Wednesday night.
The mogul, who wowed in a silver strapless Catherine Malandrino dress and neon pink Casadei stilettos, also has her eye on another celeb’s over-the-top duds.
"I think Madonna's closet would be amazing, just all the pieces she's had for many years," Kardashian added.
And when it comes to her own red-carpet fashion skills, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star says it comes down to confidence.
"If you're not feeling it, you're not going to look sexy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite