Kim Kardashian: 'I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood'
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Kim Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her baby girl North West! Thirty-two days after giving birth at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the 32-year-old reality star blogged about motherhood for the first time on Wednesday.
"These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life," Kanye West's girlfriend wrote. "I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family. I've been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes. It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment."
Though she has attended a few family events, the first-time mom has not been seen out in public since her daughter's June 15 arrival. "The baby is beautiful," longtime friend Robin Antin said in Us Weekly's July 8 issue. "Kim keeps telling me how much fun it is to be a mom. She and Kanye are so happy."
Born five weeks early at 4 lbs., 15 oz., little North -- nicknamed Nori -- has managed to transform her notoriously narcissistic rapper dad, 36. "Kanye has stepped up more than anyone expected," a source said. "He loves being a daddy and he's so supportive of Kim."
Kardashian, meanwhile, "can't believe how maternal she is on her own," a source close to star told Us. "Breast-feeding is working for her, and she already feels she has bonding with Nori."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite