Kim Kardashian: 'I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood'
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Kim Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her baby girl North West! Thirty-two days after giving birth at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the 32-year-old reality star blogged about motherhood for the first time on Wednesday.
"These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life," Kanye West's girlfriend wrote. "I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family. I've been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes. It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment."
Though she has attended a few family events, the first-time mom has not been seen out in public since her daughter's June 15 arrival. "The baby is beautiful," longtime friend Robin Antin said in Us Weekly's July 8 issue. "Kim keeps telling me how much fun it is to be a mom. She and Kanye are so happy."
Born five weeks early at 4 lbs., 15 oz., little North -- nicknamed Nori -- has managed to transform her notoriously narcissistic rapper dad, 36. "Kanye has stepped up more than anyone expected," a source said. "He loves being a daddy and he's so supportive of Kim."
Kardashian, meanwhile, "can't believe how maternal she is on her own," a source close to star told Us. "Breast-feeding is working for her, and she already feels she has bonding with Nori."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite