Kim Kardashian: 'I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood'
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Kim Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her baby girl North West! Thirty-two days after giving birth at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the 32-year-old reality star blogged about motherhood for the first time on Wednesday.
"These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life," Kanye West's girlfriend wrote. "I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family. I've been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes. It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment."
Though she has attended a few family events, the first-time mom has not been seen out in public since her daughter's June 15 arrival. "The baby is beautiful," longtime friend Robin Antin said in Us Weekly's July 8 issue. "Kim keeps telling me how much fun it is to be a mom. She and Kanye are so happy."
Born five weeks early at 4 lbs., 15 oz., little North -- nicknamed Nori -- has managed to transform her notoriously narcissistic rapper dad, 36. "Kanye has stepped up more than anyone expected," a source said. "He loves being a daddy and he's so supportive of Kim."
Kardashian, meanwhile, "can't believe how maternal she is on her own," a source close to star told Us. "Breast-feeding is working for her, and she already feels she has bonding with Nori."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite