Kim Kardashian: I'm not married yet, Kanye West and I aren't filming our wedding
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Kanye West/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: BrianPrahl/Splash News/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: GG/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Kim's gonna let you finish, but she has to clarify a few things first! Bride-to-be Kim Kardashian is hastily putting the finishing touches on her May 24 wedding to Kanye West, but with plenty of rumors swirling around about their big day in France, the reality star took to Twitter on Wednesday, May 7 to set the record straight.
Kardashian, 33, also tweeted that she had not secretly wed her rapper fiancé. (A source similarly told Us Weekly the same earlier this week.)
She added, "We are not filming our wedding for Keeping Up With The Kardashians. You will see everything leading up til and after! As much as we would love to share these memories on camera, we've decided to keep this close to our heart & share thru photos."
There were reports that West's high-profile pal Jay Z and his wife Beyonce were avoiding the couple's big day because it was being televised, so with Kardashian's announcement, does that put the Carters back on the guest list? We'll have to wait and see.
"No guest list has been released," she tweeted. "Seeing fake ones. Especially not 1600 people invited like I just read. Its VERY small & intimate."
Though the mother of baby North has officially selected her wedding dress, she insists that she has not yet been photographed wearing the gown.
"Seeing fake wedding dress pics of me. No one has seen my dress! Those photos are old or photo shopped," she concluded.
For the real scoop on one of the biggest weddings of the year, pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite