Kim Kardashian: I'm not married yet, Kanye West and I aren't filming our wedding
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Kanye West/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: BrianPrahl/Splash News/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: GG/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Kim's gonna let you finish, but she has to clarify a few things first! Bride-to-be Kim Kardashian is hastily putting the finishing touches on her May 24 wedding to Kanye West, but with plenty of rumors swirling around about their big day in France, the reality star took to Twitter on Wednesday, May 7 to set the record straight.
Kardashian, 33, also tweeted that she had not secretly wed her rapper fiancé. (A source similarly told Us Weekly the same earlier this week.)
She added, "We are not filming our wedding for Keeping Up With The Kardashians. You will see everything leading up til and after! As much as we would love to share these memories on camera, we've decided to keep this close to our heart & share thru photos."
There were reports that West's high-profile pal Jay Z and his wife Beyonce were avoiding the couple's big day because it was being televised, so with Kardashian's announcement, does that put the Carters back on the guest list? We'll have to wait and see.
"No guest list has been released," she tweeted. "Seeing fake ones. Especially not 1600 people invited like I just read. Its VERY small & intimate."
Though the mother of baby North has officially selected her wedding dress, she insists that she has not yet been photographed wearing the gown.
"Seeing fake wedding dress pics of me. No one has seen my dress! Those photos are old or photo shopped," she concluded.
For the real scoop on one of the biggest weddings of the year, pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite