Kim Kardashian: 'I'm seen as the town slore'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
By Molly McGonigle
Ever since her split from Reggie Bush earlier this year, Kim Kardashian has been hitting the dating circuit. While out promoting their new book "Kardashian Konfidential" on Extra with Mario Lopez, Kim Kardashian talked about the woes of dating in the public eye.
RELATED: Kim gets flirty with Halle's ex
She said, "Can't I just live my whole year dating a ton of people and doing whatever I want? I could go on five different dates in a month, be photographed with all five of them and I could've never even touched one of them and automatically I'm seen as the town 'slore' because I was seen with five people."
Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian say that their sister Kim has always been boy crazy, even reminiscing about a time when Kim was kicked out of summer camp for kissing a boy.
Kim has most recently been linked to Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite