Kim Kardashian: 'I'm seen as the town slore'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
By Molly McGonigle
Ever since her split from Reggie Bush earlier this year, Kim Kardashian has been hitting the dating circuit. While out promoting their new book "Kardashian Konfidential" on Extra with Mario Lopez, Kim Kardashian talked about the woes of dating in the public eye.
RELATED: Kim gets flirty with Halle's ex
She said, "Can't I just live my whole year dating a ton of people and doing whatever I want? I could go on five different dates in a month, be photographed with all five of them and I could've never even touched one of them and automatically I'm seen as the town 'slore' because I was seen with five people."
Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian say that their sister Kim has always been boy crazy, even reminiscing about a time when Kim was kicked out of summer camp for kissing a boy.
Kim has most recently been linked to Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite