Kim Kardashian: 'I'm seen as the town slore'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
By Molly McGonigle
Ever since her split from Reggie Bush earlier this year, Kim Kardashian has been hitting the dating circuit. While out promoting their new book "Kardashian Konfidential" on Extra with Mario Lopez, Kim Kardashian talked about the woes of dating in the public eye.
RELATED: Kim gets flirty with Halle's ex
She said, "Can't I just live my whole year dating a ton of people and doing whatever I want? I could go on five different dates in a month, be photographed with all five of them and I could've never even touched one of them and automatically I'm seen as the town 'slore' because I was seen with five people."
Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian say that their sister Kim has always been boy crazy, even reminiscing about a time when Kim was kicked out of summer camp for kissing a boy.
Kim has most recently been linked to Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite