Kim Kardashian is "super motivated" to get her body back post-baby, trainer says
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Gims Yogi/GSI3 of 12
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (
Kim Kardashian doesn't do anything halfway. At the moment, all of her attention is focused on getting to know her newborn daughter, North, whom she and boyfriend Kanye West welcomed into the world on June 15. Losing the baby weight is far from a priority, but when the time is right, she has a plan to get her body back -- and more than enough drive and determination to see it through, celeb trainer Tracy Anderson tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Anderson -- who has a successful post-pregnancy workout DVD, as well as a series of DVDs to help women stay active during their pregnancies -- is personally devising an exercise program to help the 32-year-old reality star bounce back after baby. And though neither she, nor Kardashian wants to rush the process, they're both excited to get to work.
"It's a tough time, and a lot of women feel like it's a huge mountain to climb to get back, but Kim, surprisingly, has had the totally opposite reaction to other moms," Anderson tells Us. "She's like, 'We're going to be so good. It's fun, I feel great!' She just loves the whole process. From our talks during her pregnancy, I thought she was going to be really concerned [about her weight] once the baby was out, but she's just not...She's in baby heaven. She's excited to get started, but she's really calm about it all."
Anderson -- whose other celeb clients include Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez, Bethenny Frankel, and Shiri Appleby -- says she won't actually start working out with Kardashian until five weeks after baby North's birth. But she's already mapping out a routine.
"It will definitely be lots of muscular structure...In the beginning, it's key getting the deep abdominal muscles back and making sure that you get the strength back in the right layers," she explains, noting that Kardashian's program will include exercises tailor-made for her body and her preferences. "She's not going to be doing any typical crunches or anything like that."
The plan, Anderson says, is to start with four-day-a-week workouts and then gradually increase to five or six days. "She promised me she would be the best student ever, and I promised her that I would do it personally for her, that I would go to her myself and get her back," she tells Us. (The fitness guru doesn't typically train celebs herself, but she's making an exception in Kardashian's case.)
"Kim is super motivated. She's all in," Anderson says. "Pregnancy is actually an opportunity for women to look better than ever. And [Kim] will."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite