Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Black Friday shop in Miami
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: JDH Imagez/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Not even Kimye can pass up a sale! Kim Kardashian and her fiance Kanye West were photographed shopping at The Webster boutiques in Miami, Fla. for Black Friday on Friday. The couple were spotted all smiles as they walked hand-in-hand during their afternoon retail therapy.
Kardashian, 33, wore a chic white mini-dress for the outing, with black heels and a matching black tank top covering her up underneath. She also kept her blonde locks down and held onto a gold clutch. Meanwhile, West, 36, dressed down in a ripped white t-shirt and black leather pants.
Just one day earlier, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star revealed that she's "extra" thankful this year for the couple's 5-month-old daughter North.
"I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance," the first-time mom wrote on her blog Thursday, Nov. 28. "I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours…Don't eat too much," she joked to her readers.
In her sweet message, Kardashian also shared past memories about her late father, Robert Kardashian, and how she always spent Thanksgiving with him and her siblings Kourtney, Khloe and Rob skiing in Vail, Colorado.
"This time of year always brings back such amazing memories," she added. "I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite