Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Black Friday shop in Miami
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: JDH Imagez/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Not even Kimye can pass up a sale! Kim Kardashian and her fiance Kanye West were photographed shopping at The Webster boutiques in Miami, Fla. for Black Friday on Friday. The couple were spotted all smiles as they walked hand-in-hand during their afternoon retail therapy.
Kardashian, 33, wore a chic white mini-dress for the outing, with black heels and a matching black tank top covering her up underneath. She also kept her blonde locks down and held onto a gold clutch. Meanwhile, West, 36, dressed down in a ripped white t-shirt and black leather pants.
Just one day earlier, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star revealed that she's "extra" thankful this year for the couple's 5-month-old daughter North.
"I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance," the first-time mom wrote on her blog Thursday, Nov. 28. "I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours…Don't eat too much," she joked to her readers.
In her sweet message, Kardashian also shared past memories about her late father, Robert Kardashian, and how she always spent Thanksgiving with him and her siblings Kourtney, Khloe and Rob skiing in Vail, Colorado.
"This time of year always brings back such amazing memories," she added. "I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMore Controversy
From Crowd Ignite