Kim Kardashian, Kanye West celebrate pregnancy with babymoon in Paris
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: BALD/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire Holt
On Tuesday, the reality star, 32, and rapper, 35, were spotted in the ultra-romantic French city. Three months along, Kardashian disguised her expanding curves in an all-black ensemble including a dramatic, cape-like jacket, black pants and peep-toe boots, plus a tres-chic silk scarf around her neck.
Dating since last spring, the pair shopped at the celeb-beloved, high-end Lanvin and Celine stores before dining at L'Avenue restaurant.
Before their departure, a Kardashian source told Us the couple plan to holiday in Paris "for a week just to chill. It's a little babymoon!"
Back in the States, the couple and their baby-to-be will eventually have an over-the-top abode to call home. As a source confirmed to Us, the pair recently purchased an $11 million mansion in the gated community of Bel Air in Los Angeles. TMZ reports that the couple will tear down the property's current 10,000-square-foot house to make way for a 14,000 square-foot Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, salon, bowling alley and other amenities.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite