Kim Kardashian, Kanye West celebrate pregnancy with babymoon in Paris
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: BALD/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
On Tuesday, the reality star, 32, and rapper, 35, were spotted in the ultra-romantic French city. Three months along, Kardashian disguised her expanding curves in an all-black ensemble including a dramatic, cape-like jacket, black pants and peep-toe boots, plus a tres-chic silk scarf around her neck.
Dating since last spring, the pair shopped at the celeb-beloved, high-end Lanvin and Celine stores before dining at L'Avenue restaurant.
Before their departure, a Kardashian source told Us the couple plan to holiday in Paris "for a week just to chill. It's a little babymoon!"
Back in the States, the couple and their baby-to-be will eventually have an over-the-top abode to call home. As a source confirmed to Us, the pair recently purchased an $11 million mansion in the gated community of Bel Air in Los Angeles. TMZ reports that the couple will tear down the property's current 10,000-square-foot house to make way for a 14,000 square-foot Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, salon, bowling alley and other amenities.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite