Kim Kardashian, Kanye West celebrate pregnancy with babymoon in Paris
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: BALD/GSI9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
On Tuesday, the reality star, 32, and rapper, 35, were spotted in the ultra-romantic French city. Three months along, Kardashian disguised her expanding curves in an all-black ensemble including a dramatic, cape-like jacket, black pants and peep-toe boots, plus a tres-chic silk scarf around her neck.
Dating since last spring, the pair shopped at the celeb-beloved, high-end Lanvin and Celine stores before dining at L'Avenue restaurant.
Before their departure, a Kardashian source told Us the couple plan to holiday in Paris "for a week just to chill. It's a little babymoon!"
Back in the States, the couple and their baby-to-be will eventually have an over-the-top abode to call home. As a source confirmed to Us, the pair recently purchased an $11 million mansion in the gated community of Bel Air in Los Angeles. TMZ reports that the couple will tear down the property's current 10,000-square-foot house to make way for a 14,000 square-foot Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, salon, bowling alley and other amenities.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite