Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Go On 'Official' Honeymoon in Mexico, Celebrate Kanye's 37th Birthday
- Photo: Renato Marzini/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: LVB/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 11
- Photo: @eonline/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram6 of 11
- Photo: E!/.7 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram9 of 11
- Photo: Kanye West/Promotional10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
After saying "I do" in a lavish wedding on May 24 in Florence, Italy, and then enjoying a honeymoon in Ireland and Prague, the couple have continued their post-wedding celebration with a vacation in Punta Mita.
Mr. and Mrs. West, who are staying at a private residence, are also celebrating the rapper's 37th birthday.
Earlier in the week, the reality star took to her Instagram to wish her hubby a "Happy Birthday." "Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know," the 33-year-old gushed, "The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!"
Aside from enjoying the beaches and a possible margarita or two, a source tells Us North West's parents are hoping to extend their family.
"I think Kim will definitely have another baby soon -- she wants to," an insider tells Us.
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" back in February 2014, Kardashian shared she'd like to have at least three kids despite a rough first pregnancy.
"I don’t think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops," she told Seacrest. "I even contemplate, 'Should North be an only child?' But then I contemplate all the … fun experiences I had, so I might have to tough it out … I was talking to [Kourtney's son] Mason about it the other day. He was like, ‘Can you make a boy? I need a friend to play with.’ And I was like, ‘Let me think about that!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite