Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Go On 'Official' Honeymoon in Mexico, Celebrate Kanye's 37th Birthday
- Photo: Renato Marzini/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: LVB/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 11
- Photo: @eonline/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram6 of 11
- Photo: E!/.7 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram9 of 11
- Photo: Kanye West/Promotional10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
After saying "I do" in a lavish wedding on May 24 in Florence, Italy, and then enjoying a honeymoon in Ireland and Prague, the couple have continued their post-wedding celebration with a vacation in Punta Mita.
Mr. and Mrs. West, who are staying at a private residence, are also celebrating the rapper's 37th birthday.
Earlier in the week, the reality star took to her Instagram to wish her hubby a "Happy Birthday." "Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know," the 33-year-old gushed, "The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!"
Aside from enjoying the beaches and a possible margarita or two, a source tells Us North West's parents are hoping to extend their family.
"I think Kim will definitely have another baby soon -- she wants to," an insider tells Us.
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" back in February 2014, Kardashian shared she'd like to have at least three kids despite a rough first pregnancy.
"I don’t think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops," she told Seacrest. "I even contemplate, 'Should North be an only child?' But then I contemplate all the … fun experiences I had, so I might have to tough it out … I was talking to [Kourtney's son] Mason about it the other day. He was like, ‘Can you make a boy? I need a friend to play with.’ And I was like, ‘Let me think about that!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite