Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Go On 'Official' Honeymoon in Mexico, Celebrate Kanye's 37th Birthday
- Photo: Renato Marzini/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: LVB/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 11
- Photo: @eonline/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram6 of 11
- Photo: E!/.7 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram9 of 11
- Photo: Kanye West/Promotional10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
After saying "I do" in a lavish wedding on May 24 in Florence, Italy, and then enjoying a honeymoon in Ireland and Prague, the couple have continued their post-wedding celebration with a vacation in Punta Mita.
Mr. and Mrs. West, who are staying at a private residence, are also celebrating the rapper's 37th birthday.
Earlier in the week, the reality star took to her Instagram to wish her hubby a "Happy Birthday." "Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know," the 33-year-old gushed, "The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!"
Aside from enjoying the beaches and a possible margarita or two, a source tells Us North West's parents are hoping to extend their family.
"I think Kim will definitely have another baby soon -- she wants to," an insider tells Us.
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" back in February 2014, Kardashian shared she'd like to have at least three kids despite a rough first pregnancy.
"I don’t think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops," she told Seacrest. "I even contemplate, 'Should North be an only child?' But then I contemplate all the … fun experiences I had, so I might have to tough it out … I was talking to [Kourtney's son] Mason about it the other day. He was like, ‘Can you make a boy? I need a friend to play with.’ And I was like, ‘Let me think about that!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite