Kim Kardashian, Kanye West 'Talking Marriage'?
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com3 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Franklin & Bash's Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer Heading to ATX FMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:53:00 AM
- James Franco Calls New York Times Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch' Over 'OMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
- Netflix, Snapchat, 'Veronica Mars' Win Producers Guild AwardsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Survivor' Hits Low, But Still Tops NightMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:25:00 AM
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Sexual Assault Allegations: Read the Full LawsuitMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:06:00 AM
- Exclusive: Franklin & Bash's Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer Heading to ATX F
Kimye's on the fast track!
Although the reality star, 31, has yet to finalize her divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries, she and the rapper, 34, "are talking marriage," says the source. (Over the weekend, Kardashian jetted back from Washington, D.C., where she was a guest at the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday, to be by West's side for a Sunday performance of Broadway's "Wicked.")
A sure sign of Kardashian's commitment? The workaholic star will join the Grammy winner on his summer tour with Jay-Z. "She wants to be with him as much as possible," the source explains. "They really know and love each other."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite