Kim Kardashian, Kanye West 'Talking Marriage'?
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com3 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76
Kimye's on the fast track!
Although the reality star, 31, has yet to finalize her divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries, she and the rapper, 34, "are talking marriage," says the source. (Over the weekend, Kardashian jetted back from Washington, D.C., where she was a guest at the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday, to be by West's side for a Sunday performance of Broadway's "Wicked.")
A sure sign of Kardashian's commitment? The workaholic star will join the Grammy winner on his summer tour with Jay-Z. "She wants to be with him as much as possible," the source explains. "They really know and love each other."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite