Kim Kardashian: 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' films fake home exteriors
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Zak/AP4 of 15
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Purvey/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Instagram12 of 15
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram13 of 15
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Not what you think! Kim Kardashian and her family have opened their doors to viewers for seven years on reality smash "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," but it turns out not everything the audience sees is, well, real. During a Mobio Insider Q&A with fans on Wednesday, the star admitted the family films fake exteriors of their home for safety reasons.
"My old home in Beverly Hills was really my home and I would get people showing up at all hours ringing my gate and had to call the police on several occasions," Kardashian, 33, said of her safety concerns. "People hopping the gate and scaring me."
"It was so unsafe. The Hollywood star tours would stop by too, because they recognized my home from our show," she continued. "After that we realized how unsafe it is to show the exterior of our homes."
She added, "When we film inside, that's obviously our real home." (Kardashian and her family have been filming at Kris Jenner's Calabasas, Calif., home since Season 1 in 2007.)
Kardashian, her fiance Kanye West, and the couple's 8-month-old daughter North West are currently living at Kris' Calabasas home while renovating their new house. The trio's life inside the "real" interiors of the home are currently being aired in the series' ninth season.
Kardashian's younger sister Khloe, meanwhile, has also joined the neighborhood. Us Weekly exclusively confirmed that Khloe, 29, has purchased Justin Bieber's Calabasas home. Khloe will now be a short distance from Jenner's home and will also be sister Kourtney's new neighbor.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite