Kim Kardashian: Kris Humphries and I Need More 'Time Together'
- Photo: POA/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: DHJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks9 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Absence makes the heart grow fonder?
Kim Kardashian flew solo as hostess for Saturday's Midori Green Halloween bash at LAVO in Las Vegas.
Where was Kris Humphries, her husband of just two months?
"Oh, he's in Minnesota," Kardashian (wearing a sexy Batman-inspired Poison Ivy costume) told Us Weekly on the red carpet. But the distance between the couple is simply logistics -- not friction -- the 31-year-old reality star claimed. "Being in New York for a couple of months, I went to L.A. to unpack, and he had to go and bring all his stuff to unpack in Minnesota," she explained.
She added of her basketballer man, currently out of work due to the NBA lockout: "It's always tough when you're apart. But we do what we can to try and spend time together and make that time for each other."
Still, behind closed doors, things haven't been all lovey-dovey for the couple, at odds over money, Humphries' recent partying and more. "They are not getting along at all," one source tells the new Us Weekly. . During one explosive fight right before her Oct. 21 birthday, "She told him he needs to do something productive," the source reveals. "He needs to get off his a--, like, yesterday."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite