Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Feuding Over Unreturned Wedding Gifts
- Photo: INB/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: MICHEL SPINGLER/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: DA5/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: DS7/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
That's one heck of a he-said, she-said battle over a blender!
Kim Kardashian may have announced plans to donate twice the value of the wedding gifts she received at her doomed nuptials to charity, but that isn't sitting well with her ex-husband, Kris Humphries.
Receiving $100,000 worth of gifts in August, Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Humphries 72 days later, wrote a thank-you note to guests, explaining that while their gifts were appreciated, the reality star wanted to repay them through a charitable donation.
Reporting that Kardashian did write a check to the Dream Foundation, a "wish-granting organization" for adults, in the amount of $200,000, a source tells Us Weekly that while the couple kept the actual gifts, the Dream Foundation, like most charities, could make far better use of the money versus high-priced vases and stemware.
Though Humphries applauds his ex's generosity, a source close to the NBA star says he takes offense to the fact that she's keeping the items in her possession.
"Kris has always felt they should return gifts to the people that spent their money on it," the source explains. "Kris respects Kim for donating money and is happy she is doing that. He 100 percent thinks that is great, but she should give the gifts back."
While a Kardashian source familiar with the couple's prenuptial agreement argues the bride and groom were free to do what they wished with their own gifts, a Humphries insider counters that she should have waited until the court declares their marriage dissolved to divide property.
"By court order, they are not supposed to do anything at the moment until the marriage is dissolved completely and they both decide how everything will end up," says the Humphries insider, who tells Us he kept only Bibles given to him by family. "She is violating court order by saying she is not returning them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite