Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Feuding Over Unreturned Wedding Gifts
- Photo: INB/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: MICHEL SPINGLER/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: DA5/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: DS7/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper to Star in Legendary's 'Warcraft'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:59:45 PM
- The Ultimate Year-End Trailer Mashup To End All Mashups (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:44:37 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: How India's Oscar Contender Rejected Bollywood on the Way to HollMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:10:37 PM
- A TV Bidding War for Tim Tebow?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:09:02 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: 11 Most Shocking Deaths on TVMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:51:18 PM
- Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper to Star in Legendary's 'Warcraft'
That's one heck of a he-said, she-said battle over a blender!
Kim Kardashian may have announced plans to donate twice the value of the wedding gifts she received at her doomed nuptials to charity, but that isn't sitting well with her ex-husband, Kris Humphries.
Receiving $100,000 worth of gifts in August, Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Humphries 72 days later, wrote a thank-you note to guests, explaining that while their gifts were appreciated, the reality star wanted to repay them through a charitable donation.
Reporting that Kardashian did write a check to the Dream Foundation, a "wish-granting organization" for adults, in the amount of $200,000, a source tells Us Weekly that while the couple kept the actual gifts, the Dream Foundation, like most charities, could make far better use of the money versus high-priced vases and stemware.
Though Humphries applauds his ex's generosity, a source close to the NBA star says he takes offense to the fact that she's keeping the items in her possession.
"Kris has always felt they should return gifts to the people that spent their money on it," the source explains. "Kris respects Kim for donating money and is happy she is doing that. He 100 percent thinks that is great, but she should give the gifts back."
While a Kardashian source familiar with the couple's prenuptial agreement argues the bride and groom were free to do what they wished with their own gifts, a Humphries insider counters that she should have waited until the court declares their marriage dissolved to divide property.
"By court order, they are not supposed to do anything at the moment until the marriage is dissolved completely and they both decide how everything will end up," says the Humphries insider, who tells Us he kept only Bibles given to him by family. "She is violating court order by saying she is not returning them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite