Kim Kardashian Loses 'Sentimental' Items Stolen from Her Luggage
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynet/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: RIV/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: RIV/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: George Pimental/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JRAB/NWD/ZJE/ZDS/ZJZ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: GSI/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Kim Kardashian is not a happy flyer.
After enjoying her jaunt at the Cannes Film Festival, it was time for the E! star to head on back home to Los Angeles. But when she arrived at LAX, she found herself missing a few of the things she had in France.
"Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage and taking some special items of mine! Some things are sentimental and not replaceable," Kardashian, 31, tweeted on Saturday.
"What happened to the days when you could lock your bags! We need to get back to that. There's no sense of security and no trust!" she continued before adding, "Shame on you."
A source close to the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star tells Us Weekly of the unfortunate event, "She was warned it happens, but it's just rude."
While in Cannes, France, Kardashian and her hot-and-heavy beau Kanye West, 34, were spotted hopping around the city's events together. They packed on the PDA while grabbing ice cream and posed together on the red carpet at West's Cannes Film Festival premiere of his art film/art installation, Cruel Summer.
At the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala on Thursday, the reality star wowed in a canary yellow Elie Saab gown, which featured two hip-high slits and a low-cut neckline.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian Loses "Sentimental" Items Stolen from Her Luggage
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite