Kim Kardashian on newborn baby daughter: I 'can't believe it'
- Photo: NPG1 of 9
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: Gims Yogi/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
Three days after the birth of her daughter, Kim Kardashian is breaking her silence on the happy news. Her first words on the baby came via "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" producer Ryan Seacrest, who read an email he had received from the 32-year-old reality star during his KIIS-FM radio show on Tuesday.
"Can't believe it. So crazy!" the new mom wrote to Seacrest after he reached out to congratulate her and Kanye West on safely welcoming their bundle of joy five weeks earlier than planned.
"She's very, very excited," Seacrest said of the first-time mother. He added that he did not yet know the baby's name.
As Us Weekly previously reported, Kardashian and West welcomed their first child, a little girl, on June 15. "They're all doing great and amazing!" a hospital source told Us of the new family.
Kris Jenner echoed that sentiment. The Kardashian matriarch -- and newly minted grandmother of three -- couldn't hide her joy when she hit up the Daytime Emmy Awards on Sunday, June 16, just one day after her granddaughter's birth.
"We are all good and extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby," she gushed to Showbiz Tonight. "[The baby] is doing great and beautiful. So very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite