Kim Kardashian on newborn baby daughter: I 'can't believe it'
- Photo: NPG1 of 9
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: Gims Yogi/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Three days after the birth of her daughter, Kim Kardashian is breaking her silence on the happy news. Her first words on the baby came via "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" producer Ryan Seacrest, who read an email he had received from the 32-year-old reality star during his KIIS-FM radio show on Tuesday.
"Can't believe it. So crazy!" the new mom wrote to Seacrest after he reached out to congratulate her and Kanye West on safely welcoming their bundle of joy five weeks earlier than planned.
"She's very, very excited," Seacrest said of the first-time mother. He added that he did not yet know the baby's name.
As Us Weekly previously reported, Kardashian and West welcomed their first child, a little girl, on June 15. "They're all doing great and amazing!" a hospital source told Us of the new family.
Kris Jenner echoed that sentiment. The Kardashian matriarch -- and newly minted grandmother of three -- couldn't hide her joy when she hit up the Daytime Emmy Awards on Sunday, June 16, just one day after her granddaughter's birth.
"We are all good and extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby," she gushed to Showbiz Tonight. "[The baby] is doing great and beautiful. So very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite