Kim Kardashian on newborn baby daughter: I 'can't believe it'
- Photo: NPG1 of 9
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: Gims Yogi/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Three days after the birth of her daughter, Kim Kardashian is breaking her silence on the happy news. Her first words on the baby came via "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" producer Ryan Seacrest, who read an email he had received from the 32-year-old reality star during his KIIS-FM radio show on Tuesday.
"Can't believe it. So crazy!" the new mom wrote to Seacrest after he reached out to congratulate her and Kanye West on safely welcoming their bundle of joy five weeks earlier than planned.
"She's very, very excited," Seacrest said of the first-time mother. He added that he did not yet know the baby's name.
As Us Weekly previously reported, Kardashian and West welcomed their first child, a little girl, on June 15. "They're all doing great and amazing!" a hospital source told Us of the new family.
Kris Jenner echoed that sentiment. The Kardashian matriarch -- and newly minted grandmother of three -- couldn't hide her joy when she hit up the Daytime Emmy Awards on Sunday, June 16, just one day after her granddaughter's birth.
"We are all good and extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby," she gushed to Showbiz Tonight. "[The baby] is doing great and beautiful. So very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite