Kim Kardashian on pregnancy: 'I haven't had any morning sickness'
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 10
- Photo: BALD/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Chris McMillan/Instagram6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&
So far, Kim Kardashian's first pregnancy has been smooth sailing!
Three months pregnant with Kanye West's baby, the Kourtney and Kim Take Miami star tells Us Weekly she's been lucky to avoid the dreaded morning sickness most expectant mothers face in the early stages of pregnancy.
"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest," the mom-to-be told Us on New Year's Eve when she hosted a bash at Las Vegas nightclub 1OAK. "People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good."
Clad in a black dress with lace details, Kardashian, 32, attended the party on the arm of boyfriend of eight months West, 35, who surprised Kardashian when revealing her pregnancy to New Jersey concertgoers on Dec. 30. ("Make some noise for my baby mama," West told the audience of 5,000 at Atlantic City's Revel Resort.)
Calling the next phase of their lives together "so exciting," the pregnant star says she intends to find out the gender of her firstborn -- when the time is right.
"Of course I do want to know. I can't find out yet, but I do want to know," she told Us at Monday night's party.
Once Kardashian's divorce from Kris Humphries is settled, a source close to West hints that the dad-to-be will get down on one knee and propose to Kardashian. Says a pal: "He's told friends and family he was gonna [marry] her since the day they met."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite