Kim Kardashian on pregnancy: 'I haven't had any morning sickness'
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 10
- Photo: BALD/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Chris McMillan/Instagram6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
So far, Kim Kardashian's first pregnancy has been smooth sailing!
Three months pregnant with Kanye West's baby, the Kourtney and Kim Take Miami star tells Us Weekly she's been lucky to avoid the dreaded morning sickness most expectant mothers face in the early stages of pregnancy.
"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest," the mom-to-be told Us on New Year's Eve when she hosted a bash at Las Vegas nightclub 1OAK. "People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good."
Clad in a black dress with lace details, Kardashian, 32, attended the party on the arm of boyfriend of eight months West, 35, who surprised Kardashian when revealing her pregnancy to New Jersey concertgoers on Dec. 30. ("Make some noise for my baby mama," West told the audience of 5,000 at Atlantic City's Revel Resort.)
Calling the next phase of their lives together "so exciting," the pregnant star says she intends to find out the gender of her firstborn -- when the time is right.
"Of course I do want to know. I can't find out yet, but I do want to know," she told Us at Monday night's party.
Once Kardashian's divorce from Kris Humphries is settled, a source close to West hints that the dad-to-be will get down on one knee and propose to Kardashian. Says a pal: "He's told friends and family he was gonna [marry] her since the day they met."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite