Kim Kardashian resurfaces after baby on Kris Jenner's show
- Photo: Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/Wonderwall10 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/NPG11 of 14
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Welcome back, Kim Kardashian!
Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter, North West, the reality star and first-time mom, 32, came out of hiding briefly to appear in a short, surprise video message on "Kris," her mom, Kris Jenner's recently launched talk show. Looking pretty and noticeably thinner, the star said, "Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person, but I'm just loving life a little bit too much at home right now."
Dressed in white, wearing her brunette hair straight, she continued to praise her mom's new venture, "But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show."
"You did make me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy. ... That made me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean." Sean "Diddy" Combs had tricked an unsuspecting Jenner by setting up Kardashian's clip as a preview of his new network, Revolt TV.
Earlier during the show, Jenner said that her second-eldest daughter was "eating really well and working out and nursing" and "trying to get back to a happy place."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite