Kim Kardashian resurfaces after baby on Kris Jenner's show
- Photo: Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/Wonderwall10 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/NPG11 of 14
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
Welcome back, Kim Kardashian!
Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter, North West, the reality star and first-time mom, 32, came out of hiding briefly to appear in a short, surprise video message on "Kris," her mom, Kris Jenner's recently launched talk show. Looking pretty and noticeably thinner, the star said, "Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person, but I'm just loving life a little bit too much at home right now."
Dressed in white, wearing her brunette hair straight, she continued to praise her mom's new venture, "But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show."
"You did make me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy. ... That made me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean." Sean "Diddy" Combs had tricked an unsuspecting Jenner by setting up Kardashian's clip as a preview of his new network, Revolt TV.
Earlier during the show, Jenner said that her second-eldest daughter was "eating really well and working out and nursing" and "trying to get back to a happy place."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite