Kim Kardashian resurfaces after baby on Kris Jenner's show
- Photo: Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/Wonderwall10 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/NPG11 of 14
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Welcome back, Kim Kardashian!
Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter, North West, the reality star and first-time mom, 32, came out of hiding briefly to appear in a short, surprise video message on "Kris," her mom, Kris Jenner's recently launched talk show. Looking pretty and noticeably thinner, the star said, "Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person, but I'm just loving life a little bit too much at home right now."
Dressed in white, wearing her brunette hair straight, she continued to praise her mom's new venture, "But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show."
"You did make me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy. ... That made me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean." Sean "Diddy" Combs had tricked an unsuspecting Jenner by setting up Kardashian's clip as a preview of his new network, Revolt TV.
Earlier during the show, Jenner said that her second-eldest daughter was "eating really well and working out and nursing" and "trying to get back to a happy place."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite