Kim Kardashian resurfaces after baby on Kris Jenner's show
- Photo: Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/Wonderwall10 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/NPG11 of 14
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Welcome back, Kim Kardashian!
Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter, North West, the reality star and first-time mom, 32, came out of hiding briefly to appear in a short, surprise video message on "Kris," her mom, Kris Jenner's recently launched talk show. Looking pretty and noticeably thinner, the star said, "Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person, but I'm just loving life a little bit too much at home right now."
Dressed in white, wearing her brunette hair straight, she continued to praise her mom's new venture, "But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show."
"You did make me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy. ... That made me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean." Sean "Diddy" Combs had tricked an unsuspecting Jenner by setting up Kardashian's clip as a preview of his new network, Revolt TV.
Earlier during the show, Jenner said that her second-eldest daughter was "eating really well and working out and nursing" and "trying to get back to a happy place."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite