Kim Kardashian resurfaces after baby on Kris Jenner's show
- Photo: Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/Wonderwall10 of 14
- Photo: Raffi/NPG11 of 14
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Welcome back, Kim Kardashian!
Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter, North West, the reality star and first-time mom, 32, came out of hiding briefly to appear in a short, surprise video message on "Kris," her mom, Kris Jenner's recently launched talk show. Looking pretty and noticeably thinner, the star said, "Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person, but I'm just loving life a little bit too much at home right now."
Dressed in white, wearing her brunette hair straight, she continued to praise her mom's new venture, "But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show."
"You did make me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy. ... That made me cry. ... Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean." Sean "Diddy" Combs had tricked an unsuspecting Jenner by setting up Kardashian's clip as a preview of his new network, Revolt TV.
Earlier during the show, Jenner said that her second-eldest daughter was "eating really well and working out and nursing" and "trying to get back to a happy place."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite