Kim Kardashian Reveals Her One Wedding Day Worry
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: William Nikon/London Ent/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Kim Kardashian certainly isn't getting cold feet about saying "I do" to Kris Humphries at their Aug. 20 wedding, but the bride-to-be admitted she worried about walking down the aisle by herself on her big day.
"I was so nervous to walk down the aisle by myself," she told "Extra" host, Mario Lopez, Sunday backstage at the VH1 Do Something Awards in Los Angeles. "For some reason I wasn't thinking, like, 'Oh, Bruce [Jenner] will be there right with me,' so I was thinking, 'I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna faint, oh my God, my train!'"
Kim's biological dad, Robert, passed away in 2003 to esophageal cancer at the age of 59. Her mother, Kris, has been married to Jenner, 61, since 1991.
On Father's Day, Kim blogged about the holiday being "bittersweet" for her. "Each year I miss my dad so much," she said. "When we were younger, my dad would go around the dinner table and ask us each the peak and pit of our day. The peak of my day today is knowing that I have a loving, supportive father figure in Bruce, who treats me and my sisters as if we were his own. Bruce, I love you!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite