Kim Kardashian Reveals Her One Wedding Day Worry
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: William Nikon/London Ent/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Kim Kardashian certainly isn't getting cold feet about saying "I do" to Kris Humphries at their Aug. 20 wedding, but the bride-to-be admitted she worried about walking down the aisle by herself on her big day.
"I was so nervous to walk down the aisle by myself," she told "Extra" host, Mario Lopez, Sunday backstage at the VH1 Do Something Awards in Los Angeles. "For some reason I wasn't thinking, like, 'Oh, Bruce [Jenner] will be there right with me,' so I was thinking, 'I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna faint, oh my God, my train!'"
Kim's biological dad, Robert, passed away in 2003 to esophageal cancer at the age of 59. Her mother, Kris, has been married to Jenner, 61, since 1991.
On Father's Day, Kim blogged about the holiday being "bittersweet" for her. "Each year I miss my dad so much," she said. "When we were younger, my dad would go around the dinner table and ask us each the peak and pit of our day. The peak of my day today is knowing that I have a loving, supportive father figure in Bruce, who treats me and my sisters as if we were his own. Bruce, I love you!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite