Kim Kardashian Reveals Her One Wedding Day Worry
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: William Nikon/London Ent/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Kim Kardashian certainly isn't getting cold feet about saying "I do" to Kris Humphries at their Aug. 20 wedding, but the bride-to-be admitted she worried about walking down the aisle by herself on her big day.
"I was so nervous to walk down the aisle by myself," she told "Extra" host, Mario Lopez, Sunday backstage at the VH1 Do Something Awards in Los Angeles. "For some reason I wasn't thinking, like, 'Oh, Bruce [Jenner] will be there right with me,' so I was thinking, 'I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna faint, oh my God, my train!'"
Kim's biological dad, Robert, passed away in 2003 to esophageal cancer at the age of 59. Her mother, Kris, has been married to Jenner, 61, since 1991.
On Father's Day, Kim blogged about the holiday being "bittersweet" for her. "Each year I miss my dad so much," she said. "When we were younger, my dad would go around the dinner table and ask us each the peak and pit of our day. The peak of my day today is knowing that I have a loving, supportive father figure in Bruce, who treats me and my sisters as if we were his own. Bruce, I love you!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite