Kim Kardashian Rolls Up Shirt to Show Bare Baby Bump in New Picture
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram1 of 20
- Photo: GSI/Pacific Coast News2 of 20
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: GSI4 of 20
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Splash News8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: AGNY/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: GSI15 of 20
- Photo: GSI16 of 20
- Photo: Jennifer/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Baby got bump! Kim Kardashian dared to bare her curvier-than-ever figure when she shared a photo of herself standing in front of a mirror with her top rolled up to expose her nearly six-months-pregnant belly.
Wearing skintight black leggings and a thin white T-shirt, the "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami" star, 32, proudly showed off her adorably round stomach. She captioned the self-taken shot "Baby love."
The move is a bold one for Kardashian, who has been bullied for her weight ever since announcing in December that she is expecting her first child with Kanye West this summer. Bloggers and fans alike have called her "fat" and compared her to Shamu, the killer whale. Sources told Us Weekly that the mom-to-be was taking the criticism hard, but she seems to have recently embraced the changes in her figure.
One pal told Us she's "finally accepting her body and getting more comfortable." And Kardashian herself told E! that she actually likes her bump now that it has officially "popped."
"I think it's really cute," she said. "Now that my belly has popped a little bit, you can really see it, and it's really, I think, a sexy thing."
Her rapper boyfriend is a fan, too. "He loves it and embraces it," she gushed of West. "And he's helped me to really feel sexy and embrace it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite