Kim Kardashian Rolls Up Shirt to Show Bare Baby Bump in New Picture
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram1 of 20
- Photo: GSI/Pacific Coast News2 of 20
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: GSI4 of 20
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Splash News8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: AGNY/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: GSI15 of 20
- Photo: GSI16 of 20
- Photo: Jennifer/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
Baby got bump! Kim Kardashian dared to bare her curvier-than-ever figure when she shared a photo of herself standing in front of a mirror with her top rolled up to expose her nearly six-months-pregnant belly.
Wearing skintight black leggings and a thin white T-shirt, the "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami" star, 32, proudly showed off her adorably round stomach. She captioned the self-taken shot "Baby love."
The move is a bold one for Kardashian, who has been bullied for her weight ever since announcing in December that she is expecting her first child with Kanye West this summer. Bloggers and fans alike have called her "fat" and compared her to Shamu, the killer whale. Sources told Us Weekly that the mom-to-be was taking the criticism hard, but she seems to have recently embraced the changes in her figure.
One pal told Us she's "finally accepting her body and getting more comfortable." And Kardashian herself told E! that she actually likes her bump now that it has officially "popped."
"I think it's really cute," she said. "Now that my belly has popped a little bit, you can really see it, and it's really, I think, a sexy thing."
Her rapper boyfriend is a fan, too. "He loves it and embraces it," she gushed of West. "And he's helped me to really feel sexy and embrace it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite