Kim Kardashian Rolls Up Shirt to Show Bare Baby Bump in New Picture
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram1 of 20
- Photo: GSI/Pacific Coast News2 of 20
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: GSI4 of 20
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Splash News8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: AGNY/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: GSI15 of 20
- Photo: GSI16 of 20
- Photo: Jennifer/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
Baby got bump! Kim Kardashian dared to bare her curvier-than-ever figure when she shared a photo of herself standing in front of a mirror with her top rolled up to expose her nearly six-months-pregnant belly.
Wearing skintight black leggings and a thin white T-shirt, the "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami" star, 32, proudly showed off her adorably round stomach. She captioned the self-taken shot "Baby love."
The move is a bold one for Kardashian, who has been bullied for her weight ever since announcing in December that she is expecting her first child with Kanye West this summer. Bloggers and fans alike have called her "fat" and compared her to Shamu, the killer whale. Sources told Us Weekly that the mom-to-be was taking the criticism hard, but she seems to have recently embraced the changes in her figure.
One pal told Us she's "finally accepting her body and getting more comfortable." And Kardashian herself told E! that she actually likes her bump now that it has officially "popped."
"I think it's really cute," she said. "Now that my belly has popped a little bit, you can really see it, and it's really, I think, a sexy thing."
Her rapper boyfriend is a fan, too. "He loves it and embraces it," she gushed of West. "And he's helped me to really feel sexy and embrace it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite