Kim Kardashian says she was 'shaking the entire time' during Kanye West's proposal
- Photo: Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
In absolute heaven! Kim Kardashian is still on a high following Kanye West's epic proposal earlier this week, and topped off her 33rd birthday celebrations by partying in Las Vegas on Friday. There with family, friends and her new fiance, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star dished about baby North and how the proposal (heard around the world!) made her feel.
"I was shaking the entire time," the first-time mom admitted to Us Weekly at her party at Tao Nightclub. "It was like an out of body experience."
On Oct. 21, the Yeezus rapper shocked Kardashian when he got down on bended knee at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, Calif., with a massive diamond ring designed by Lorraine Schwartz. "I think it's pretty gorgeous," she said of her new bling.
"Complete surprise. I truly had no idea," she gushed to Us about the proposal. "I don't think anyone there though -- they thought it was a surprise birthday party. Even everyone -- my sisters -- it was such a surprise." She added: "I'm marrying my best friend."
Kardashian and West, 36, have had a busy week since the "Blood On the Leaves" singer popped the question. On Thursday, the pair made their first appearance together since the engagement at Wolfgang Puck's charity Dream for Future Africa Foundation honoring Vogue Italia Editor-In-Chief Franca Sozzani in Beverly Hills.
"We honestly haven't even had a moment to talk about it or even breathe," Kardashian admitted. But as for wedding plans? "Whatever he wants," she insisted. The blushing bride-to-be also confirmed that Bruce Jenner will be walking her down the aisle. (Us exclusively broke news earlier this month that Bruce and Kris Jenner decided to separate after 22 years of marriage, without any immediate decision to divorce.)
The newly engaged couple first began dating in April 2012 and welcomed daughter North on June 15 of this year. "It's amazing," the reality star told Us of motherhood. "Everything they tell you about motherhood and what it's like to have kids is everything and more. It's the best job I've ever had and the most rewarding experience of my life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite