Kim Kardashian says she was 'shaking the entire time' during Kanye West's proposal
- Photo: Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
In absolute heaven! Kim Kardashian is still on a high following Kanye West's epic proposal earlier this week, and topped off her 33rd birthday celebrations by partying in Las Vegas on Friday. There with family, friends and her new fiance, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star dished about baby North and how the proposal (heard around the world!) made her feel.
"I was shaking the entire time," the first-time mom admitted to Us Weekly at her party at Tao Nightclub. "It was like an out of body experience."
On Oct. 21, the Yeezus rapper shocked Kardashian when he got down on bended knee at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, Calif., with a massive diamond ring designed by Lorraine Schwartz. "I think it's pretty gorgeous," she said of her new bling.
"Complete surprise. I truly had no idea," she gushed to Us about the proposal. "I don't think anyone there though -- they thought it was a surprise birthday party. Even everyone -- my sisters -- it was such a surprise." She added: "I'm marrying my best friend."
Kardashian and West, 36, have had a busy week since the "Blood On the Leaves" singer popped the question. On Thursday, the pair made their first appearance together since the engagement at Wolfgang Puck's charity Dream for Future Africa Foundation honoring Vogue Italia Editor-In-Chief Franca Sozzani in Beverly Hills.
"We honestly haven't even had a moment to talk about it or even breathe," Kardashian admitted. But as for wedding plans? "Whatever he wants," she insisted. The blushing bride-to-be also confirmed that Bruce Jenner will be walking her down the aisle. (Us exclusively broke news earlier this month that Bruce and Kris Jenner decided to separate after 22 years of marriage, without any immediate decision to divorce.)
The newly engaged couple first began dating in April 2012 and welcomed daughter North on June 15 of this year. "It's amazing," the reality star told Us of motherhood. "Everything they tell you about motherhood and what it's like to have kids is everything and more. It's the best job I've ever had and the most rewarding experience of my life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
From Crowd Ignite