Kim Kardashian Settles With Publicist Jonathan Jaxson, Receives Public Apology
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Arrow Postmortem: Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Oliver's Sins? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:00:00 PM
- Netflix Orders a Spanish-Language Soccer, Er, Futbol ComedyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:44:00 PM
- Jennifer Garner Is Producing a Scripted Supernatural Series for... Bravo?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone Boy
Justice worked in Kim Kardashian's favor Tuesday.
Shortly after Kardashian filed for divorce from Kris Humphries in October 2011, publicist Jonathan Jaxson became a talking head on various news programs, where he claimed to be her employee from 2007 to 2009. He also alleged that the couple's 72-day marriage was "staged" for the cameras.
On Wednesday, the 31-year-old E! star's lawyers issued a statement to Us Weekly, saying: "Kim Kardashian is very happy to announce that she has reached a settlement of her claims against Jonathan Jaxson. ... Kim is extremely pleased with the outcome of the matter."
As part of the settlement, Jaxson issued a public apology on his official website. "I wanted to apologize publicly to Kim Kardashian for any confusion that I may have caused by the personal statements I made recently regarding Kim Kardashian," Jaxson wrote. "I would like to further clarify that I did not have any firsthand knowledge of Kim's relationship with Kris."
"Any statement I made regarding Kim and her marriage was my opinion only and was not intended to imply firsthand knowledge of Kim's thoughts and feelings."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite