Kim Kardashian Settles With Publicist Jonathan Jaxson, Receives Public Apology
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Starz Adds 'Amadeus' Actor Simon Callow to 'Outlander' CastMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:40:13 AM
- Media, Stop Trying to Make Michael Bay Apologize for 'Transformers'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:27:13 AM
- 'The Sound of Music Live' Reviews: Critics Think Carrie Underwood's ActinMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:20:15 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Starz Adds 'Amadeus' Actor Simon Callow to 'Outlander' Cast
Justice worked in Kim Kardashian's favor Tuesday.
Shortly after Kardashian filed for divorce from Kris Humphries in October 2011, publicist Jonathan Jaxson became a talking head on various news programs, where he claimed to be her employee from 2007 to 2009. He also alleged that the couple's 72-day marriage was "staged" for the cameras.
On Wednesday, the 31-year-old E! star's lawyers issued a statement to Us Weekly, saying: "Kim Kardashian is very happy to announce that she has reached a settlement of her claims against Jonathan Jaxson. ... Kim is extremely pleased with the outcome of the matter."
As part of the settlement, Jaxson issued a public apology on his official website. "I wanted to apologize publicly to Kim Kardashian for any confusion that I may have caused by the personal statements I made recently regarding Kim Kardashian," Jaxson wrote. "I would like to further clarify that I did not have any firsthand knowledge of Kim's relationship with Kris."
"Any statement I made regarding Kim and her marriage was my opinion only and was not intended to imply firsthand knowledge of Kim's thoughts and feelings."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite