Kim Kardashian shares adorable family shoes photo with Kanye, North West
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram4 of 8
- Photo: The Ellen Show/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Instagram6 of 8
- Photo: The Ellen DeGeneres Show/USMagazine7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
The modern day Partridge family? Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West are so in-sync these days that they are even dressing alike. The reality mogul posted an adorable photo of three pairs of red sneakers -- one for her rapper fiance, one for her, and one for their 8-month-old daughter North West -- on Instagram.
"#Famleezys!!!" she captioned the precious pic.
Kardashian recently flew from her Los Angeles home to the East Coast with her young daughter to spend Valentine's Day with her main squeeze. She was surprised by 1000 red roses on the holiday of love, which she happily posed with and shared with her millions of fans.
And though she's clearly proud of her family unit, Kardashian is not the first to share a photo of her family's kicks.
In July 2013, Beyonce Instagrammed a photo of her own family's adorable matching Timberland shoes, from now-2-year-old daughter Blue Ivy's tiny pair, to hubby Jay Z's classic style, to her own sky-high Timberland heels.
Their matching shoe pictures aren't the only think the two power families have in common. Kardashian's rapper love just released an explicit remix version of Beyonce and Jay Z's hit single "Drunk In Love" on Feb. 15.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite