Kim Kardashian shares adorable family shoes photo with Kanye, North West
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram1 of 8
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram4 of 8
- Photo: The Ellen Show/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Instagram6 of 8
- Photo: The Ellen DeGeneres Show/USMagazine7 of 8
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The modern day Partridge family? Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West are so in-sync these days that they are even dressing alike. The reality mogul posted an adorable photo of three pairs of red sneakers -- one for her rapper fiance, one for her, and one for their 8-month-old daughter North West -- on Instagram.
"#Famleezys!!!" she captioned the precious pic.
Kardashian recently flew from her Los Angeles home to the East Coast with her young daughter to spend Valentine's Day with her main squeeze. She was surprised by 1000 red roses on the holiday of love, which she happily posed with and shared with her millions of fans.
And though she's clearly proud of her family unit, Kardashian is not the first to share a photo of her family's kicks.
In July 2013, Beyonce Instagrammed a photo of her own family's adorable matching Timberland shoes, from now-2-year-old daughter Blue Ivy's tiny pair, to hubby Jay Z's classic style, to her own sky-high Timberland heels.
Their matching shoe pictures aren't the only think the two power families have in common. Kardashian's rapper love just released an explicit remix version of Beyonce and Jay Z's hit single "Drunk In Love" on Feb. 15.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite