Kim Kardashian Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss in See-Through White Dress
- Photo: NBC/.1 of 17
- Photo: Instagram2 of 17
- Photo: kimkardashian; Michael Buckner/WireImage/Instagram3 of 17
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America15 of 17
- Photo: Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write Script
Kim Kardashian is sending a very clear message to her haters -- and not just through her words. After being bullied and called fat throughout her pregnancy with daughter North, the newly svelte reality star is proudly flaunting her famous curves all over town. On Wednesday, Oct. 30, she filmed an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," where she showed off her post-baby weight loss in a see-through white-lace dress over a black bra and matching hot pants.
Speaking with Leno about the fat-shaming she endured while pregnant, the 33-year-old bombshell said she took the criticism to heart. "It really hurt my soul," she confessed. "It changed how I am in public. I've tried to live more of a private life."
Indeed, Kardashian and fiance Kanye West kept a low profile after the June birth of their baby daughter. But now that the new mom has shed 50 pounds -- via the Atkins diet -- she's feeling more confident. Exhibit A? Earlier this month, she shared a super-revealing photo of herself in a skimpy white bathing suit, a picture she describes as her "big middle finger to the world."
There will always be haters, of course, but Kardashian is loving life at the moment -- and with good reason. Last week, on her 33rd birthday, her rapper boyfriend surprised her with an elaborate marriage proposal and a huge cushion-cut diamond ring. "I'm very happy right now," she told Leno. "[The proposal] was the most magical night of my life."
And as for the wedding? "I want [Kanye] to have whatever he wants," she told Leno of her fiance, noting that "someplace Parisian" might be nice for the France-loving pair. The couple are "hoping for next summer," she added, but they "haven't had time to sit down and talk about it."
One thing they have talked about is whether the reality star will change her famous name. As West revealed earlier this week, the bride-to-be plans to take her husband's last name -- though she'll keep Kardashian as her middle name.
"It'll definitely be West," she said of the name change. "My daughter's name is West, and we're a family."
Speaking of little North, nicknamed "Nori," the reality star couldn't help but gush. "She's the sweetest little girl. She never cries," the proud mom bragged of her 4-month-old daughter. "She's a perfect little angel. I hope she grows up to be smart and opinionated like her dad."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite