Kim Kardashian Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss in See-Through White Dress
- Photo: NBC/.1 of 17
- Photo: Instagram2 of 17
- Photo: kimkardashian; Michael Buckner/WireImage/Instagram3 of 17
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America15 of 17
- Photo: Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Kim Kardashian is sending a very clear message to her haters -- and not just through her words. After being bullied and called fat throughout her pregnancy with daughter North, the newly svelte reality star is proudly flaunting her famous curves all over town. On Wednesday, Oct. 30, she filmed an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," where she showed off her post-baby weight loss in a see-through white-lace dress over a black bra and matching hot pants.
Speaking with Leno about the fat-shaming she endured while pregnant, the 33-year-old bombshell said she took the criticism to heart. "It really hurt my soul," she confessed. "It changed how I am in public. I've tried to live more of a private life."
Indeed, Kardashian and fiance Kanye West kept a low profile after the June birth of their baby daughter. But now that the new mom has shed 50 pounds -- via the Atkins diet -- she's feeling more confident. Exhibit A? Earlier this month, she shared a super-revealing photo of herself in a skimpy white bathing suit, a picture she describes as her "big middle finger to the world."
There will always be haters, of course, but Kardashian is loving life at the moment -- and with good reason. Last week, on her 33rd birthday, her rapper boyfriend surprised her with an elaborate marriage proposal and a huge cushion-cut diamond ring. "I'm very happy right now," she told Leno. "[The proposal] was the most magical night of my life."
And as for the wedding? "I want [Kanye] to have whatever he wants," she told Leno of her fiance, noting that "someplace Parisian" might be nice for the France-loving pair. The couple are "hoping for next summer," she added, but they "haven't had time to sit down and talk about it."
One thing they have talked about is whether the reality star will change her famous name. As West revealed earlier this week, the bride-to-be plans to take her husband's last name -- though she'll keep Kardashian as her middle name.
"It'll definitely be West," she said of the name change. "My daughter's name is West, and we're a family."
Speaking of little North, nicknamed "Nori," the reality star couldn't help but gush. "She's the sweetest little girl. She never cries," the proud mom bragged of her 4-month-old daughter. "She's a perfect little angel. I hope she grows up to be smart and opinionated like her dad."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite