Kim Kardashian Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in Tight Gym Outfit
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI1 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 18
- Photo: Fern/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 18
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram10 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks14 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News16 of 18
- Photo: Picasa/Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to ProtestsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:35:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 9:19 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:19:33 AM
- Discovery Cancels Sons of Guns after Will Hayden Arrested on Rape ChargesMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:01:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Eviction Leads to Guest Spot on 'The Bold and the BeautifulMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:02:00 AM
- 'As Above, So Below' Review: Deserves a Swift BurialMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 10:23:00 PM
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to Protests
Now she's really showing! Kim Kardashian flaunted her growing baby bump during a late night visit to the gym on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
The 32-year-old reality star, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, styled tight workout pants and a low-cut shirt to show off her pregnancy belly. "Was so lazy but had to get that workout in!" Kardashian tweeted. "I'm so not a night workout person."
Since rapper West, 35, announced their baby news during a concert on Dec. 30, Kardashian has been even more focused on her fitness. "She's been doing amazing," celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson told Us Weekly of Kardashian's prenatal workout sessions. "She's doing it with caution and she's listening to her body; she's not overdoing anything. [She's] such a great example -- I'm so proud of her."
During a visit on Jimmy Kimmel Live Jan. 29, Kardashian said she's been feeling good during her pregnancy and that West is "so excited" to be a dad.
"It's really cute how excited he is," she gushed. And the fashion-obsessed rapper is already picking out baby clothes.
"If anyone knows Kanye, they just know how into fashion he is, and I think he's going to have things specially made," Kim explained of why they won't be accepting hand-me-down baby clothes from sister (and mother of two) Kourtney Kardashian.
"Leather baby pants," Jimmy Kimmel joked. "Wow. Imagine crapping in something that expensive."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite