Kim Kardashian Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in Tight Gym Outfit
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI1 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 18
- Photo: Fern/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 18
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram10 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks14 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News16 of 18
- Photo: Picasa/Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Now she's really showing! Kim Kardashian flaunted her growing baby bump during a late night visit to the gym on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
The 32-year-old reality star, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, styled tight workout pants and a low-cut shirt to show off her pregnancy belly. "Was so lazy but had to get that workout in!" Kardashian tweeted. "I'm so not a night workout person."
Since rapper West, 35, announced their baby news during a concert on Dec. 30, Kardashian has been even more focused on her fitness. "She's been doing amazing," celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson told Us Weekly of Kardashian's prenatal workout sessions. "She's doing it with caution and she's listening to her body; she's not overdoing anything. [She's] such a great example -- I'm so proud of her."
During a visit on Jimmy Kimmel Live Jan. 29, Kardashian said she's been feeling good during her pregnancy and that West is "so excited" to be a dad.
"It's really cute how excited he is," she gushed. And the fashion-obsessed rapper is already picking out baby clothes.
"If anyone knows Kanye, they just know how into fashion he is, and I think he's going to have things specially made," Kim explained of why they won't be accepting hand-me-down baby clothes from sister (and mother of two) Kourtney Kardashian.
"Leather baby pants," Jimmy Kimmel joked. "Wow. Imagine crapping in something that expensive."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite