Kim Kardashian talks baby names, pregnancy cravings and weight gain
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Contrary to reports, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West haven't settled on a baby name. Though several media outlets claimed the couple had agreed to name their daughter North -- and others said the name would begin with the letter K -- the pregnant 32-year-old has other ideas in mind.
"I think it would be really cute because Kanye and I are both K's, but half the names on our list aren't K's," she told "Extra" of choosing a moniker for their firstborn. "We still have time, [so we'll do] whatever feels right." Kardashian added that her rapper boyfriend, 35, "wants something that's unique."
Kardashian also addressed the scrutiny surrounding her pregnant body, which has been at times mocked in the press. "There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I'm like, 'You are 60 pounds off here!'" she laughed. "It wouldn't even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant I don't like any of it."
The fashion designer said that aside from eating carrots and celery with ranch dressing, she hasn't had any unusual cravings. "I'm waiting for the moments when someone's like, 'Let's go to McDonald's and Taco Bell!'" she joked. "That's not happening for me and I'm kind of sad about it."
Being pregnant hasn't been a smooth ride for the twice-wed star, whose divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries has yet to be finalized. "I'm not going to lie and be like, 'Oh, it's been amazing and I've adjusted great,'" the "Temptation" actress tells "Extra." "At the beginning it was tough for me when your body changes so much, but once you kind of grasp that and embrace it, it's amazing."
After a pregnancy scare in early March, Kardashian added that she's easing up on her work commitments. "I kind of split up my days. I'll do half a day of work and then I'll do half day of really just resting and taking care of myself," she says, "but I haven't been tired at all."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite