Kim Kardashian talks baby names, pregnancy cravings and weight gain
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: Chris McKay/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA Rehearsal
Contrary to reports, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West haven't settled on a baby name. Though several media outlets claimed the couple had agreed to name their daughter North -- and others said the name would begin with the letter K -- the pregnant 32-year-old has other ideas in mind.
"I think it would be really cute because Kanye and I are both K's, but half the names on our list aren't K's," she told "Extra" of choosing a moniker for their firstborn. "We still have time, [so we'll do] whatever feels right." Kardashian added that her rapper boyfriend, 35, "wants something that's unique."
Kardashian also addressed the scrutiny surrounding her pregnant body, which has been at times mocked in the press. "There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I'm like, 'You are 60 pounds off here!'" she laughed. "It wouldn't even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant I don't like any of it."
The fashion designer said that aside from eating carrots and celery with ranch dressing, she hasn't had any unusual cravings. "I'm waiting for the moments when someone's like, 'Let's go to McDonald's and Taco Bell!'" she joked. "That's not happening for me and I'm kind of sad about it."
Being pregnant hasn't been a smooth ride for the twice-wed star, whose divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries has yet to be finalized. "I'm not going to lie and be like, 'Oh, it's been amazing and I've adjusted great,'" the "Temptation" actress tells "Extra." "At the beginning it was tough for me when your body changes so much, but once you kind of grasp that and embrace it, it's amazing."
After a pregnancy scare in early March, Kardashian added that she's easing up on her work commitments. "I kind of split up my days. I'll do half a day of work and then I'll do half day of really just resting and taking care of myself," she says, "but I haven't been tired at all."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite