Kim Kardashian thanks fans for birthday wishes: 'It means the world to me'
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Kim Kardashian is feeling the love. The reality starlet celebrated her 33rd birthday on Monday, Oct. 21, and her fans made sure it was one to remember. Kanye West's girlfriend and mom to 4-month-old daughter North took to Twitter on Monday to thank her followers for their birthday wishes.
"I am so overwhelmed by all of this birthday love!!!!" she tweeted. "Thank you so much! It means the world to me!"
Kim's siblings also publicly wished their sister a happy birthday on Monday. The birthday girl posted a photo on Instagram of beautiful flowers she received from brother Rob Kardashian, 26. "I have the best brother in the whole wide world!" she captioned the shot of the huge bouquet.
Khloe Kardashian, 29, wrote a sweet message on Instagram and included a photo collage of her and Kim from over the years. "Happy birthday KiKi!!!!!! I love you beyond comprehension!!!!" she captioned the photos. "You truly are one of my best friends. To me you are an angel in disguise. Always there for me in any way!" Older sister Kourtney Kardashian, 34, shared a photo gallery of her and Kim on her blog, entitled "Happy Birthday KiKi." She also wrote, "I hope you have a very happy birthday and that all of your wishes come true. You are an incredible mother, sister, auntie and friend. I look up to you and learn from you every day. I love you!!"
Mom Kris Jenner, 57, also took to Instagram to share a birthday message to her daughter. She posted an old photo of the two riding camels together and wrote, "Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!! You are an incredible blessing, and an amazing Mom and daughter. I wish for you all the happiness in the world ... you make every day an amazing journey! I love and adore you ... mommy xoxo."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite