Kim Kardashian thanks fans for birthday wishes: 'It means the world to me'
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Kim Kardashian is feeling the love. The reality starlet celebrated her 33rd birthday on Monday, Oct. 21, and her fans made sure it was one to remember. Kanye West's girlfriend and mom to 4-month-old daughter North took to Twitter on Monday to thank her followers for their birthday wishes.
"I am so overwhelmed by all of this birthday love!!!!" she tweeted. "Thank you so much! It means the world to me!"
Kim's siblings also publicly wished their sister a happy birthday on Monday. The birthday girl posted a photo on Instagram of beautiful flowers she received from brother Rob Kardashian, 26. "I have the best brother in the whole wide world!" she captioned the shot of the huge bouquet.
Khloe Kardashian, 29, wrote a sweet message on Instagram and included a photo collage of her and Kim from over the years. "Happy birthday KiKi!!!!!! I love you beyond comprehension!!!!" she captioned the photos. "You truly are one of my best friends. To me you are an angel in disguise. Always there for me in any way!" Older sister Kourtney Kardashian, 34, shared a photo gallery of her and Kim on her blog, entitled "Happy Birthday KiKi." She also wrote, "I hope you have a very happy birthday and that all of your wishes come true. You are an incredible mother, sister, auntie and friend. I look up to you and learn from you every day. I love you!!"
Mom Kris Jenner, 57, also took to Instagram to share a birthday message to her daughter. She posted an old photo of the two riding camels together and wrote, "Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!! You are an incredible blessing, and an amazing Mom and daughter. I wish for you all the happiness in the world ... you make every day an amazing journey! I love and adore you ... mommy xoxo."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite