Kim Kardashian thanks fans for birthday wishes: 'It means the world to me'
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- CeeLo Green Pleads No Contest in Ecstasy CaseMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal Life
Kim Kardashian is feeling the love. The reality starlet celebrated her 33rd birthday on Monday, Oct. 21, and her fans made sure it was one to remember. Kanye West's girlfriend and mom to 4-month-old daughter North took to Twitter on Monday to thank her followers for their birthday wishes.
"I am so overwhelmed by all of this birthday love!!!!" she tweeted. "Thank you so much! It means the world to me!"
Kim's siblings also publicly wished their sister a happy birthday on Monday. The birthday girl posted a photo on Instagram of beautiful flowers she received from brother Rob Kardashian, 26. "I have the best brother in the whole wide world!" she captioned the shot of the huge bouquet.
Khloe Kardashian, 29, wrote a sweet message on Instagram and included a photo collage of her and Kim from over the years. "Happy birthday KiKi!!!!!! I love you beyond comprehension!!!!" she captioned the photos. "You truly are one of my best friends. To me you are an angel in disguise. Always there for me in any way!" Older sister Kourtney Kardashian, 34, shared a photo gallery of her and Kim on her blog, entitled "Happy Birthday KiKi." She also wrote, "I hope you have a very happy birthday and that all of your wishes come true. You are an incredible mother, sister, auntie and friend. I look up to you and learn from you every day. I love you!!"
Mom Kris Jenner, 57, also took to Instagram to share a birthday message to her daughter. She posted an old photo of the two riding camels together and wrote, "Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!! You are an incredible blessing, and an amazing Mom and daughter. I wish for you all the happiness in the world ... you make every day an amazing journey! I love and adore you ... mommy xoxo."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite