- Photo: Alaric Lambert/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: MOE/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
By Kat Giantis
Kim Kardashian isn't going to stand idly by while sisters Khloe and Kourtney grab all the attention with impetuous weddings and unplanned pregnancies. Her apparent solution: Put a boatload of pressure on her newly rekindled romance with NFL star Reggie Bush by talking up her stork dreams.
"I'm Having a Baby," screams the cover of the latest issue of Life & Style, which has the exclusive on how the callipygian reality knockout is "preparing for her exciting new life."
RELATED: See more photos of Kim Kardashian
But no need to start shopping for a onesie with a little extra room in the caboose. Despite the headline, she isn't pregnant. Yet.
According to Kim, reports that she's "desperate" to join Kourtney on the mommy track are untrue, although she is hoping to reproduce sooner rather than later.
"Family is the most important thing in my life," she told the mag at her recent 29th birthday bash in Las Vegas. "I always had a vision I'd be married with one kid by the time I'm 30."
And she doesn't want to veer too far from her plan. Asked about the possibility of having a baby without the benefit of holy matrimony, she opined, "I don't think that's for me, but you never know."
RELATED: What is Kim Kardashian selling now?
Either way, "I want a lot of kids," enthuses Kim. "Maybe five or six. A mix of both boys and girls."
The mag says Kardashian and Bush are "working on their issues," which must be tough with their conversation being drowned out by the constant chiming of her Big Ben-sized biological clock.
Compromise now appears to be the key for the couple, with Kim doing her best to be supportive of her boyfriend's busy pigskin schedule with the New Orleans Saints.
"Before, I was strictly all about my work," she says (and no, she doesn't specify what, exactly, said "work" entails besides looking gorgeous on the red carpet). "Now I make it a priority to go see him instead. It's all about the commitment you choose to make."
Adds an insider, "Kim promised Reggie she would reduce her workload so they could spend more time together. And when she's not working, she's spending most of her time in New Orleans supporting Reggie and his career. This relationship is her No. 1 concern."
A source seconds the romantic prioritization to FOXNews.com, but posits that it's part of her bid to keep up with her siblings.
"Kim didn't expect to be the last of the three Kardashian sisters married and having kids," says the mole. "There's actually a lot of competition between the sisters and Kim had a moment where she felt like the lame single one who was too focused on her work."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Now, it seems, she's focused on honing her maternal instinct.
"Kim is nothing but excited for Kourtney's new baby and is turning into a little mother already," notes the spy. "She is practicing with every child that comes her way and gets down in public and picks up and plays with strangers' children."
RELATED on MSN: Celebrity Spawn: Follow the celeb baby boom
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite