Kim Kardashian wears tight green dress, matching shoes in latest pregnant outfit
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Bumpin' her way to the Emerald City? Kim Kardashian was spotted heading into a studio in Hollywood on Wednesday, wearing a form-fitting green dress and matching heels.
Expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July, the 32-year-old reality star proudly showed off her pregnancy curves in the snug maternity ensemble. Last month, Kardashian has been facing criticism from online commenters for wearing clothing deemed too tight during her pregnancy. But the reality star fired back in a blog post on March 25.
"I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that's ridiculous!" she wrote. "For any concerned that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!"
Kardashian's sister Khloe recently told E! News that the first-time mom-to-be is finally feeling comfortable with her pregnant body.
"She's really great, I think she's finally feeling great about her pregnancy," Khloe, 28, said. "There's an awkward time [when] you're not really showing and you don't feel like your old self. So now that her bump is alive and in full effect, she's having fun showing it off!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite