Kim Kardashian wears tight green dress, matching shoes in latest pregnant outfit
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Bumpin' her way to the Emerald City? Kim Kardashian was spotted heading into a studio in Hollywood on Wednesday, wearing a form-fitting green dress and matching heels.
Expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July, the 32-year-old reality star proudly showed off her pregnancy curves in the snug maternity ensemble. Last month, Kardashian has been facing criticism from online commenters for wearing clothing deemed too tight during her pregnancy. But the reality star fired back in a blog post on March 25.
"I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that's ridiculous!" she wrote. "For any concerned that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!"
Kardashian's sister Khloe recently told E! News that the first-time mom-to-be is finally feeling comfortable with her pregnant body.
"She's really great, I think she's finally feeling great about her pregnancy," Khloe, 28, said. "There's an awkward time [when] you're not really showing and you don't feel like your old self. So now that her bump is alive and in full effect, she's having fun showing it off!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite