Kim Kardashian wears tight green dress, matching shoes in latest pregnant outfit
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Bumpin' her way to the Emerald City? Kim Kardashian was spotted heading into a studio in Hollywood on Wednesday, wearing a form-fitting green dress and matching heels.
Expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July, the 32-year-old reality star proudly showed off her pregnancy curves in the snug maternity ensemble. Last month, Kardashian has been facing criticism from online commenters for wearing clothing deemed too tight during her pregnancy. But the reality star fired back in a blog post on March 25.
"I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that's ridiculous!" she wrote. "For any concerned that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!"
Kardashian's sister Khloe recently told E! News that the first-time mom-to-be is finally feeling comfortable with her pregnant body.
"She's really great, I think she's finally feeling great about her pregnancy," Khloe, 28, said. "There's an awkward time [when] you're not really showing and you don't feel like your old self. So now that her bump is alive and in full effect, she's having fun showing it off!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite