Kim Kardashian's Curves Split Skintight Dress
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.7 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Harvey / Photoshot/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Kim Kardashian had to be sewn into a skintight leather dress on Wednesday after the garment split ahead of a TV appearance in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Outrageous Quotes: Kanye West
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star was due to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, and suffered the embarrassing mishap just moments before heading onto the set.
The model posted an image of the wardrobe malfunction on her Twitter page, showing how a zip at the back of the dress had popped open, tearing the fabric.
She wrote, "About to do Jimmy Kimmel & my whole dress rips! Help!!! Time to sew me in... praying this works!... Getting my dress sewn up! I think we can make it work..."
After some help from a needle and thread-bearing assistant, Kardashian dashed into the studio and took her place on the talk show sofa.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite