Kim Kardashian's Curves Split Skintight Dress
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.7 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Harvey / Photoshot/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Gotham' Stars Donal Logue and Robin Lord Taylor Talk 'Trying to Merge LiMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Review: Kenny Chesney shows the way on new albumMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:54:00 AM
- 9 Marquez e-books coming out in EnglishMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:52:02 AM
- Maestro Muti skipping strike-plagued Rome theaterMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:49:44 AM
- APNewsBreak: 'The Lion King' makes historyMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 6:46:02 AM
- 'Gotham' Stars Donal Logue and Robin Lord Taylor Talk 'Trying to Merge Li
Kim Kardashian had to be sewn into a skintight leather dress on Wednesday after the garment split ahead of a TV appearance in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Outrageous Quotes: Kanye West
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star was due to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, and suffered the embarrassing mishap just moments before heading onto the set.
The model posted an image of the wardrobe malfunction on her Twitter page, showing how a zip at the back of the dress had popped open, tearing the fabric.
She wrote, "About to do Jimmy Kimmel & my whole dress rips! Help!!! Time to sew me in... praying this works!... Getting my dress sewn up! I think we can make it work..."
After some help from a needle and thread-bearing assistant, Kardashian dashed into the studio and took her place on the talk show sofa.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite