Kim Kardashian's Curves Split Skintight Dress
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.7 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Harvey / Photoshot/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Kim Kardashian had to be sewn into a skintight leather dress on Wednesday after the garment split ahead of a TV appearance in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Outrageous Quotes: Kanye West
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star was due to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, and suffered the embarrassing mishap just moments before heading onto the set.
The model posted an image of the wardrobe malfunction on her Twitter page, showing how a zip at the back of the dress had popped open, tearing the fabric.
She wrote, "About to do Jimmy Kimmel & my whole dress rips! Help!!! Time to sew me in... praying this works!... Getting my dress sewn up! I think we can make it work..."
After some help from a needle and thread-bearing assistant, Kardashian dashed into the studio and took her place on the talk show sofa.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite