Kim Kardashian's Curves Split Skintight Dress
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.7 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Harvey / Photoshot/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Kim Kardashian had to be sewn into a skintight leather dress on Wednesday after the garment split ahead of a TV appearance in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Outrageous Quotes: Kanye West
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star was due to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, and suffered the embarrassing mishap just moments before heading onto the set.
The model posted an image of the wardrobe malfunction on her Twitter page, showing how a zip at the back of the dress had popped open, tearing the fabric.
She wrote, "About to do Jimmy Kimmel & my whole dress rips! Help!!! Time to sew me in... praying this works!... Getting my dress sewn up! I think we can make it work..."
After some help from a needle and thread-bearing assistant, Kardashian dashed into the studio and took her place on the talk show sofa.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jake Talks 'Code'
Watch as Jake Gyllenhaal talks about his upcoming flick "Source Code."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite