Kim Kardashian's Curves Split Skintight Dress
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @KimKardashian/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.7 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Harvey / Photoshot/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
Kim Kardashian had to be sewn into a skintight leather dress on Wednesday after the garment split ahead of a TV appearance in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Outrageous Quotes: Kanye West
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star was due to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney, and suffered the embarrassing mishap just moments before heading onto the set.
The model posted an image of the wardrobe malfunction on her Twitter page, showing how a zip at the back of the dress had popped open, tearing the fabric.
She wrote, "About to do Jimmy Kimmel & my whole dress rips! Help!!! Time to sew me in... praying this works!... Getting my dress sewn up! I think we can make it work..."
After some help from a needle and thread-bearing assistant, Kardashian dashed into the studio and took her place on the talk show sofa.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite