Kris Humphries Files for Annulment
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: DS7/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.14 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour17 of 21
- Photo: WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Attorneys for Humphries filed a petition Thursday in Los Angeles to annul the couple's brief marriage, citing unspecified fraud.
The filings do not contain any detailed explanation of why a judge should determine the couple's opulent, highly publicized wedding should be stricken from the books.
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress-model is the star of the E! Entertainment Television series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," and her marriage to Humphries was turned into a televised special.
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser declined comment.
Humphries' filing requests that if an annulment isn't granted, the couple be deemed legally separated.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite