Kris Humphries Files for Annulment
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: DS7/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.14 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour17 of 21
- Photo: WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
Attorneys for Humphries filed a petition Thursday in Los Angeles to annul the couple's brief marriage, citing unspecified fraud.
The filings do not contain any detailed explanation of why a judge should determine the couple's opulent, highly publicized wedding should be stricken from the books.
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress-model is the star of the E! Entertainment Television series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," and her marriage to Humphries was turned into a televised special.
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser declined comment.
Humphries' filing requests that if an annulment isn't granted, the couple be deemed legally separated.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite