Kris Humphries Files for Annulment
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: DS7/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.14 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour17 of 21
- Photo: WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
Attorneys for Humphries filed a petition Thursday in Los Angeles to annul the couple's brief marriage, citing unspecified fraud.
The filings do not contain any detailed explanation of why a judge should determine the couple's opulent, highly publicized wedding should be stricken from the books.
RELATED: Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, citing irreconcilable differences. The actress-model is the star of the E! Entertainment Television series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," and her marriage to Humphries was turned into a televised special.
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser declined comment.
Humphries' filing requests that if an annulment isn't granted, the couple be deemed legally separated.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite